The Hamburg Copenhagen Startup Forum (HCSF) promotes cooperation between startups, VCs, economic promotion agencies and corporates. The aim is to support the scaling of promising startups that offer smart and green technologies.
The HCSF is a cooperation between the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, Hamburg Invest, Copenhagen Capacity and the German-Danish Chamber of Commerce.
We had the opportunity to know startups from the metropolitan regions of Hamburg and Copenhagen that focus on innovative and green solutions.
The Keynote was held by Martin Neubert, Deputy CEO of Ørsted: Cooperation between Startups and Corporates for a green future
We learned more about Startup ecosystems by:
- How to scale your business in Hamburg: Ricarda Rattay, Project manager Startup-Unit Hamburg Invest
- Copenhagen - A gateway to Scandinavia for German Startups: Laura Katzensteiner, Program Lead AgriFood Rockstart
Paneldiscussion: Greentech Startups - an investment case?!
- Christian Jølck, Partner 2150
- Christian Schad, Partner Planet A
- Martin Neubert, Deputy CEO of Ørsted
Moderation: Steen Donner, CEO DTU Science Park
Thank you to all participants, Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, Hamburg Invest and Copenhagen Capacity.