German Danish Business Forum
Germany and Denmark Joining Forces in a Changing World
The Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, The Confederation of Danish Industry and the German-Danish Chamber of Commerce are organizing the 5th German Danish Business Forum on 6 September 2023 in Hamburg – this time under the title Germany and Denmark – joining forces in a changing world.
The business forum will be an opportunity to meet and interact with German and Danish industry representatives and companies from a broad range of sectors with interest in discussing mutual interests, identify new opportunities for collaboration and address potential challenges.
The program will consist of a main program with high-ranking speakers from politics and business, a panel discussion and seminars for different sectors on energy, life sciences, sustainable city development and food innovation.
Time and Venue:
6 September 2023, 9:30 to 15:45 at the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, Adolphsplatz 1. 20457 Hamburg
We expect 250 representatives from the business sector, politics and business organizations from Denmark and Germany
- Company logo is displayed on all marketing material such as invitation and program (size of logo exposure: small) as well as on the website and on LinkedIn.
- Spoken word: Special thanks at the welcome remarks.
- Display of company logo on the backdrop in the main conference room.
- Distribution of company merchandise to participants at main event.
- Display table for information material with roll up banner.
- Sponsor profile in the digital conference folder.
30.000 DKK excl. VAT
Event page: German-Danish Business Forum 2023