European Business Forum
Thinkers50 European Business Forum 2018
The European Business Forum, taking place 26-27 September 2018 in Odense, Denmark, is a unique opportunity to explore the big issues and best business ideas, to build new relationships, and to shape the agenda for European business. The two-day forum brings together the continent’s top business people with the world’s leading management gurus in “the Davos of business thinking”.
The normal price starts at 1475 Euro plus VAT, but because the Danish-German Chamber of Commerce is a partner on the European Business Forum 2018, we can offer a 20% discount to our members. Simply type in the referral code DTH18 when registering.
Through talks, interviews and action labs you can connect and create new ideas with peers from across Europe, and discuss how you will lead your business forwards, and be the best leader you can be.
- Roger Martin: Strategy Advisor, World’s #1 Business Thinker
- Don Tapscott: Leading authority on digital networks and blockchain, World’s #2 Business Thinker
- Whitney Johnson: Harvard Business School, author of Disrupt Yourself
- Alexander Osterwalder: founder of Strategyzer, co-author of The Business Model Generation
- Matt Brittin: President of EMEA Business & Operations for Google
- Johanna Mair: Stanford, expert on social innovation
- …and many more