European Business Forum
Thinkers50 European Business Forum 2019
The Thinkers50 European Business Forum, taking place 25-26 September 2019 in Odense, Denmark, is a unique opportunity to explore the big issues and best business ideas, to build new relationships, and to shape the agenda for European business. At this year’s forum, the focus will be on the world’s best ideas from Asia, the most inspiring continent in terms of business strategy, innovation, and leadership models.
Normally, tickets cost from 875 Euro plus VAT. Members of the German-Danish Chamber of Commerce, however, are offered a 10% discount. Simply type in the referral code IHK10 when registering.
Through talks, interviews and action labs you can connect and create new ideas with peers from across Europe, and discuss how you will lead your business forwards, and be the best leader you can be.
Odeons Kvarter 1
5000 Odense C
- 25.09.2019 | 08:00
- 26.09.2019 | 18:00
- Alexander Osterwalder: Founder of Strategyzer, co-author of "The Business Model Generation"
- Jean-François Manzoni: Nestlé Professor at IMD, author of “The set-up-to-fail syndrome”
- Erin Meyer: Professor at INSEAD, keynote speaker and seminar-runner on cultural differences
- Howard Yu: Professor at IMD, author of “Leap: How to thrive in a world where everything can be copied”
- Martin Roll: world-renowned thought-leader and senior advisor, author of “Asian Brand Strategy”
- …and many more